TIANIA

Fine Arts student majoring in Cinema. Pictures, pictures, ramblings and more pictures.

Please don't be afraid to ask:)
ask.fm/kdacs96

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Vanity

Title says it all.

Warning: this posts' pictures are all of me.

Well cause we didn't have anything to do for the whoooole day and we were dolled up and I didn't want the time I took to look good go to waste so I let the camwhoring commence. I've posted quite a few videos of what we did that day on my keek.

>> http://keek.com/kris_tiania <<

Which was practically nothing but I thought it'd be less boring than looking at photos of me here. Hahahaha.


Niesa, 16, single, really tall and she's a model. Any takers ? ;)


I have a video on the swing in keek !


My gay masterpiece
 

We walkin back home to the Luib Crib
 

This was posted in twitterrr 

actually planned on overlaying the other photos but nehhhhhh.

F U C K F A C E

Well two things were good. The banana cue and the ba ku teh. I love food. Good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment