TIANIA

Fine Arts student majoring in Cinema. Pictures, pictures, ramblings and more pictures.

Please don't be afraid to ask:)
ask.fm/kdacs96

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Island Hopping @ Cordova

ISLAND HOPPING AT CORDOVA WITH FAMILYY :D

Long and hot drive in the morning plussss hugeee traffic while otw to Cordova. ughhhh but it was worth the wait. we reached cordova and i swear the waves were calling out to me. something out there was asking me to join them in the water. either that or i was hearing voices in my head due to the heat. but i swear. we all got on the boat and sailed off in to the blue blue water possibly with sharks in em. Unlike before, we were just brought to 2 spots. Haha we were being dragged along while on the way to the second spot instead of getting on the boat. The waters were more shallow compared to the other one i had gone before. and guesss what. we went to pick starfish! we probably caught about 10? sizes from smaller than my palm to monstrous sizes. we didn't keep them though. it'd be really cruel to take its life away when it's so helpless.


 Saysonsssssss
 

im going mad with the overlays


photo before throwing them back in to the ocean! 

Haha well that's all the photos you're gonna get today cause I rarely held the camera. was too busy swimming with the fishes and the octopus. OH YA WE FOUND A BABY OCTOPUS. haha not like you've never seen one before haha.

After island hopping, went to catch Iron Man 3 for a night movie and guess what.... we all slept through some parts of the movie. as expected. I did the same for Iron man 2 i don't know whyyy! I'd like to rewatch it though! So yeapp! Papa don don and Mama esil were going back to the states na tomorrowww! I'm gonna miss them loads! Hope they have a safe flight back ! Soo yeah that pretty sums up todayy and I am really dead nowww I need sleep! Thank God I've got nothing on tomorrow! Till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment