TIANIA

Fine Arts student majoring in Cinema. Pictures, pictures, ramblings and more pictures.

Please don't be afraid to ask:)
ask.fm/kdacs96

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week of the sick

Been sick for a few days not sure what caused it though :( It was sooo bad I could barely move and I look horrible. I looked sooo horrible I couldn't stand it so I decided to wear make up and smile for a second to take a photo. Niesa came to visit though and kinda enlightened me a little. Haha we did a gentleman video on the iMac and im still contemplating whether to post it on youtube or not. Photos below were all taken within the same week, just not sure by its order.




Hahaha this was what I was talking about !

A few day's after, was feeling soooo much better but my cough still lingers on :( Andddd the BRO cup came along on the 26th April and I was to be playing in the u17 girls. Past few mornings I woke up hoping my cough would've completely disappeared but it's still there. But I guess it was alright cause it didn't stop me from playing in the tournament. It's just annoying. After a longggg day of waiting and matches, we emerged champions for u17 categoryyyy with Angeli and Mai mai as our coach  :)

excuse our peculiarity

We ended at like 10 pm ? and we still had to be early and again the next day for another tournament. kapoyaaaaaa. didn't have the mood to play and looking at the circumstances I didn't wanna play at all. Weather was scorching and I was still a little laggy from the night before. Before we knew it, my team was off by around noon. Thank god we didn't have to end late again. Went over to Mama Janet's shop for partyyy cause it was the 1st anniversary of their shop. FOOOD EVERYWHERE. i wasn't hungry though :( Ohoh and my Mama said that my face got smaller. :D and there was a plan of going for island hopping the next day with the family! Yay! more photos! Hope I can take a photo of me jumping in to the water!

Till the next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment