TIANIA

Fine Arts student majoring in Cinema. Pictures, pictures, ramblings and more pictures.

Please don't be afraid to ask:)
ask.fm/kdacs96

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Peculiar Children

Hi readers! So on Tuesday, 14 May 2013, our dad arranged an audition for to play at outpost.
We weren't really expecting to get selected because we are worse than amateurs and I've never really played the guitar and sung infront of a crowd before. It was just for exposure but the feeling was nice though. I did make covers in youtube maybe that's why I got a little bit of the confidence to sing infront of people but other than that I'm no expert. I got really nervous cause I thought it was just gonna be in a room and I didn't prepare for it to be infront of a real crowd. We played 4 songs:

  1. Stay by Rihanna
  2. For you by Angus & Julia Stone (alexis solo)
  3. Your Song by Elton John
  4. Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits

..and I screwed up the guitar part for the first song. Sigh. 



I didn't really agree with the idea at first but Dad kept pestering and I can't say no when he starts to pester. He's just trying to open a window for us I guess so I just went along with. All I could think was that after all that was over, I would be at home and in my bed and back to my routine stuff at home.



Well that's it for the 14th of May.





No comments:

Post a Comment