TIANIA

Fine Arts student majoring in Cinema. Pictures, pictures, ramblings and more pictures.

Please don't be afraid to ask:)
ask.fm/kdacs96

Sunday, June 23, 2013

College

It's been a while since I last blogged and I am already into the 2nd week of school!
I'm currently taking the Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Cinema in USC and I couldn't have asked for a better course. The people I met are the best and I thought I was gonna be a misfit for the rest of my college life. I have no plans of shifting to other courses. Sadly, I was unable to join the varsity team for soccer because I couldn't resched and bla bla bla. So no more soccer for me but hopefully I can join in the 2nd Sem. 


Taken by Francis Mary Garcia errbahdy! 







 This is us everyday.

This morning I woke up to buzzing notifications in my phone and while browsing through twitter, I got inspired by the works of Julia Trotti to pick up my camera and start taking photos again. That is exactly what I did when I just woke up this morning.


 I have dancer's feet.



Alexis' secret talent

Went over to Ayala after to get school requirements and thankfully I got almost half of the shit I needed. Just half though. Anyway I should be getting back to do some work. byee

No comments:

Post a Comment