TIANIA

Fine Arts student majoring in Cinema. Pictures, pictures, ramblings and more pictures.

Please don't be afraid to ask:)
ask.fm/kdacs96

Monday, May 13, 2013

Delayed Mother's Day Post




Our little fruity baked oatmeal with cinnamon for breakfast and a rose for our beloved mother.
Mom woke up early cause she wanted to go to church with dad and we planned to actually make it while she went to church but in the end we were told that we suddenly had to come with.
We bought all the ingredients the just the night before and thank God it wasn't a difficult recipe to prepare. Took us like 15 mins to prepare and about 45 mins to bake in the oven. Thannk God mom likes to take her time while preparing her stuff.


Well I finally managed to wear my houndstooth dress I got from Singapore and before I wore it, I actually had it washed and the black patterns kinda faded so now it actually looks grey and white instead of black and white. And it might also be probably the last time I'll be wearing that dress cause I looked really fat in this particular photo my dad took and I got sooooo upset about it that I cried (i know its a little overacting but not really in a good mood nowadays probably cause of PMS and shit). So yeah. 



After church, had salad for lunch with my gramma and pa and went home. Watched some tv and then we prepared to go out again cause we were gonna go watch Global FC's match against this really good team and as I guessed it, they were trashed. 1 - 6 to the team from Kyrgyzstan. I think.



Embracing our weirdness.

While waiting for Global's game to start, we were like in our own world. Haha cause there's like a band behind us supporting Global and everytime the crowd screamed, we'd be like 'WE LOVE PIZZA' and screaming other shit like nobody's business.

So yeah. Anyway, I've been really insecure about my body lately and there are some times where I feel like resorting to throwing up my food (don't worry I didn't). They said it was bad for your stomach and it would corrode your teeth and shit. So no, not gonna pay that kind of price for beauty. Now I'm gonna watch what I eat to prevent feeling bad at the end of the day. Yeap.

I wish all mothers a very Happy Mother's Day !


No comments:

Post a Comment